The Nasal Inhaler is intended to free the upper respiratory tract in cases of :
– Nasal congestion – colds, allergies. asthma…
Use of the Nasal Inhaler
– Wash the inhaler before use.
– Fill the container with the prescribed medication or 2 to 3 drops of an essential oil mixed in a little water
– Place your nose, mouth and cheeks against the walls of the mask so that no air is lost
– Breathe in and out slowly for a few minutes in the mask with a hole on each side
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)